Become a go-to brand with guest Barnaby WynterSpeaking Influence
Are you putting lipstick on a pig when it comes to marketing your brand and business?
Do you know the difference between brand and branding?
This is the episode where you'll find that out and a whole lot more.
My guest Barnaby Wynter has deep experience and is very highly qualified to discuss brand and marketing. He developed a unique prospect acquisition strategy for Saab in the 1980s which he named The Brand Bucket®. He works now as a professional speaker, addressing over 17,000 business owners across the globe on how marketing has changed. He still advises businesses and startups on marketing strategy and how to implement his 6-step process, and he's here to share that with us.
In this episode:
- understand the difference between brand and branding
- How to effectively sell coaching and speaking services
- What do people really buy?
- Are you sharing too much info?
- The 6-steps to effective marketing
- Why you need to be more like your customers?
- The ONE THING you need more than ANYTHING ELSE in marketing
and you get to share a fun and enlightening chat.
Barnaby's book recommendations were:
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
- The thought leaders practice by Matt Church
- Lessons from the Mouse by Dennis Snow
Visit Barnaby's website: http://www.thebrandbucketcompany.com/http://www.thebrandbucketcompany.com/ or find him on LinkedIn.
Please share the show with your online network if you got some value from it and consider supporting the show financially through the Supercast link below. Many thanks, Johnny.
Start growing your list today for free with Convert Kit
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://speakinginfluence.supercast.tech/)